- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Bot policy[chenj-am for orijin]
To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable). The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page (or to the dedicated page the community uses to handle bot approvals) from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in about two weeks if there are no objections.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Helo evribodi, I dey ask mek I bi admin for dis Wikipedia. I don dey wok wel wel sins dem mek am an I stil wok wel wel wen e stil dey incubator. Tank you for una sopot. --Biowikician (tok) 14:45, 20 September 2022 (WAT)
- Samatics (tok) 15:51, 20 September 2022 (WAT)
- Omegor1 (tok) 17:40, 20 September 2022 (WAT)
- Jonywikis (tok) 20:27, 20 September 2022 (WAT)
- Misteld (tok) 00:05, 21 September 2022 (WAT)
- Ydamilola (tok) 00:41, 21 September 2022 (WAT)
- Wikitician (tok) 19:19, 21 September 2022 (WAT)
- Kambai Akau (tok) 22:13, 24 September 2022 (WAT)
- Atej2* (tok) 10:54, 27 September 2022 (WAT)
- Sagbosam (tok) 11:23, 27 September 2022 (WAT)
- Mirakappo (tok) 21:52, 28 September 2022 (WAT)
Community Wishlist Survey 2023 opens in January![chenj-am for orijin]
Please help translate to your language
We are inviting you to share your ideas for technical improvements to our tools and platforms. Long experience in editing or technical skills is not required. If you have ever used our software and thought of an idea to improve it, this is the place to come share those ideas!
The dates for the phases of the Survey will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit, discuss, and revise proposals – Monday, Jan 23, 2023 to Sunday, Feb 6, 2023
- Phase 2: WMF/Community Tech reviews and organizes proposals – Monday, Jan 30, 2023 to Friday, Feb 10, 2023
- Phase 3: Vote on proposals – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 to Friday, Feb 24, 2023
- Phase 4: Results posted – Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
If you want to start writing out your ideas ahead of the Survey, you can start thinking about your proposals and draft them in the CWS sandbox.
We are grateful to all who participated last year. See you in January 2023!
Thank you! Community Tech, STei (WMF) 13:59, 13 December 2022 (WAT)